First, you’ll notice a new look and feel for both the blog and the parser- I’m trying to give it a more uniform look.
Functionally, the biggest changes in this go-around are:
- Variables and parameter should keep a clean, sorted order.
- You can highlight values in older beacons that don’t match the most current beacon.
- You can change display options before submitting your first beacon.
- Display options now include friendly names and variable descriptions, taken largely from this Adobe help article.
- I fixed some bugs with exporting to CSV and the products string.